three favorites: july 23, 2017

July 23, 2017


1. Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach. I really like the texture of this under eye correcter. The formula is pigmented, and manages to help my under eye concealer stick, without being cakey. If I need a pick me up for tired eyes, this is it.

2. Dirty Chais. I discovered that two of my favorite things- coffee and chai tea- can be combined to create a dirty chai. Usually it's made with espresso, but I am trying to save some money, honey. So, I am mixing some strong dark coffee, iced chai tea, and whole milk in equal parts. It's great.

3. Watching my dog sleep during the day. My Siberian Husky, Arya, likes to rotate around the living room and nap. Moving from the couch to the rug to the hardwood floor to the tiles in the entry way, she breathes deeply and occasionally has the heart rending dog dreams that make her paws twitch. Watching her gives me those little heart flutters.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.