styling: victoria beckham for target

May 4, 2017

 Ellie glasses from EyeBuyDirect / Victoria Beckham for Target floral dress / Swedish Hasbeens Lotta clogs Apple Watch 38mm Sport Edition


Oh my, once I saw this dress at Target, I knew that my plans to stop buying clothes, newly started, were already foiled. The dress is a mildly stiff cotton, with a lining, and darling scallop details. I love the length and the loose silhouette. The buttons in the back are murder, though they are cute, because they hook with tiny elastic loops that are quite stubborn. Overall, this will be in my rotation for classroom or date nights, and because of the lining can be paired with tights for cooler weather as well as spring and summer.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.