three favorites: april 30, 2017

April 30, 2017


My mother always used to ask us what our 'three favorites' were on our way home from a holiday or vacation. I'm trying to see every week of my life with gratitude, so I am using my mother's question to guide my weekly reflection. Here are my three favorites from my week, big or small. 


1. Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Color Stick. I love these. They smell like mango. They keep my lips moisturized through a day of teaching. It's awesome. 

2. Striped tee shirts. I am obsessed with them. They are my sitting at home/weekend uniform. I know that many people feel this way, but if you haven't gotten on the black and white striped shirt bandwagon, you should.

3. Checking things off my adulting list. This week, my husband and I bought the house we had been renting. I'm excited to settle in a little more into putting down some roots, and it helps me to feel like our decisions tell a comprehensive story. Now I can be immature, and everything will average out. That's how these things work, right?

What have you been loving this week? 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.