three favorites: april 24, 2017

April 24, 2017


My mother always used to ask us what our 'three favorites' were on our way home from a holiday or vacation. I'm trying to see every week of my life with gratitude, so I am using my mother's question to guide my weekly reflection. Here are my three favorites from my week, big or small. 

1. Seche Vite top coat nail polish. This is the best top coat that I have ever used. It is shiny, dries in a snap, and doesn't trap bubbles like so many other top coats that I have tried.

2. This amazing recipe for a quinoa bowl from Parsnips and Pastries was a highlight for me. I loved the dressing, and the way the spring vegetables blend together. It also pairs really well with this recipe for a curried ramen from Vegetarian Ventures. A lot of the leftover vegetables from one recipe can be transferred to the other.

3. I was listening to music with one of my classes of freshmen, and I was reminded of a song that I first heard my freshmen year of high school. Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John sounds like spring to me.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.