three favorites: march 17, 2017

March 27, 2017


My mother always used to ask us what our 'three favorites' were on our way home from a holiday or vacation. I'm trying to see every week of my life with gratitude, so I am using my mother's question to guide my weekly reflection. Here are my three favorites from my week, big or small. 

1. Green tea, especially the Harney and Sons one with coconut and lemongrass. I love the change from winter to spring. It's so optimistic to be able to switch from winter coats to spring coats, and from dark coffee to light teas and milky cold brews. This tea comes in such a beautiful tin, and has a hint of something tropical. It's great.

2. Henna. For a fundraiser, my school's Muslim Student Association was giving henna tattoos after school, and I got a flower that snaked across my forearm and the back of my hand. I am thankful for my thoughtful, brave students who share their culture with others, even during times of uncertainty and fear.

3. A clean house. We are getting our house appraised, and the feeling of going through things that hadn't been touched in years was worth the hassle of scrubbing and sorting.

What are you loving this week?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.