three favorites: march 14, 2017

March 14, 2017

Sephora Cream Lipstain in Always Red

What I am loving this week:

1. Skam. I watched all the seasons of this Norwegian teen drama in about two days a little while ago. If you poke around the internet you can find all three seasons with fan created English subtitles. The styling and the supportive friendships are tied for my favorite parts of the show. The characters dress in the loveliest coats, hats, and scarfs, plus they are there for each other when drama strikes.

2. Sephora Cream Lip Stain. This matte liquid lipstick has been my favorite for a while. I love the color Always Red / 01 (pictured above), which is a straight up neutral red, not too cool or warm. While I was watching Skam, I loved the dark red lip that one of my favorite characters, Noora, wears. After a trip to Sephora, I was glad to learn that the color Rosewood / 42 is a perfect warm dark red that isn't purple, and won't end up on your teeth or smearing around. You can see it on my face in the picture below. I plan to pair it with a knee length wool coat and a turtleneck while the weather is still chilly.


3. Golden Coconut Lentil Soup. This recipe is both affordable and deliciously aromatic, blending lentils, carrots, ginger, and turmeric with fresh cilantro and creamy coconut milk.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.