three favorites: december 4, 2016

December 5, 2016


1. The Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Oil. This is awesome. The packaging is gorgeous, as the bottle is topped with a gold button that pops up with a twist, picks up the perfect amount of oil in a dropper, and sleekly recedes when you close the bottle. So so nice. This oil smells like Early Gray tea, doesn't clog my pores, and adds a protective layer of moisture to my skin at night. I am a big fan of including oils in my skin care. Even though I have oily skin, the oils help my skin feel more plump and less greasy. If you are feeling especially dry this winter, I would recommend adding an oil to your night time skin care routine.

2. Eggnog. There's just something about sitting down with a cup of creamy and spiced eggnog, with the Christmas tree lights turned on. It's helping with the winter feels.

3. This cover of It's Cold Outside by Lydia Liza. My husband's friend from high school created a cover of It's Cold Outside that focuses on the importance of consent. I love it, especially considering how creepy the original is.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.