three favorites: november 20, 2016

November 20, 2016


1.  Maybelline "The Buffs" lipstick in Maple Kiss. This lipstick is lightly moisturizing, with a satin finish. I am trying to switch to more moisturizing formulas across the board as the snow starts to fly here in Minnesota. There are a bunch of colors in this collection, including some sheer brown shades that I want to check out. Maple kiss is a sheer brownish red shade.

2. Tights. They mean that I don't have to shave my legs, can stay warm, and can keep wearing skirts and dresses even when it is way too cold out.

3. Sia's cover of "Satisfied" for the Hamilton Mixtape is giving me life. My friends were talking about how one of the ways they are surviving the election results is to listen the Hamilton soundtrack and its mix tape ad nauseum. My favorite song from the play is Satisfied, and it always makes me cry. Plus, I have loved Sia since I was in high school. So, when I heard this, it was done.


What have you been loving this week?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.