three favorites: october 9, 2016

October 9, 2016

1. Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles perfume. This is my favorite cold weather perfume. It's an ambery cloud that hangs around me all day, getting progressively more powdery and soft as the day goes on. It's gorgeous, and the right mix of spicy and sweet.

2. Witch Please. I can't get enough of this podcast, as it brings together two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and feminism. I would highly recommend this podcast to Potter fans and to people who have long commutes. This podcast makes the afternoon drive home from work pass magically fast.

3. Charmed. I am late on the bandwagon with this show, but the story of three witch sisters learning about their identity as witches, and as family, is great. I especially enjoy the 90's styling: spaghetti straps and sassy short hair styles abound. It's a great show to stream while grading essays. Highly recommend.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.