three favorites: october 30, 2016

October 30, 2016


I think I am entering into the time of the year when I get sad. It happens. Teaching is hard work, and as finals approach, everyone is on edge. But, there are definitely some things that helped brighten my spirits.

1. Milani Amore Matte Lip Cremes. These are budge-proof liquid lipsticks. I used the color "Devotion" to give my Eleven costume a realistic edge with a fake nosebleed. My husband was alarmed at first when I showed him because he thought it was real. This liquid lipstick is seriously tenacious and stuck around all night. My one complaint is that once it is layered, it can crumble, and then what is left won't wash off. So, basically, be prepared.

2. The butterscotch M&M's with an embarrassing name. I think they are called "Booterscotch" and that may be one of the most tragic flavor names ever. But they are creamy and delicious.

3. The library. I rediscovered the libraries in my neighborhood, and just remembering the sunlight hitting the spines of so many books on a Saturday morning, made the world more bearable this week.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.