three favorites: october 23, 2016

October 23, 2016

Two lessons that my mom taught me are to be thankful for small moments, and to appreciate what I have. I am taking her advice, and featuring some of the small things that made my week.

1. Annabel glasses from Eye Buy Direct. I love these frames, and often I wear them around the house, especially on long weekends when I want to be cozy and feel a little different. The blush color is so lovely, and this type of frame is one that I have never had before. I really appreciate the prices from Eye Buy Direct, and right now they are having a buy one get one free sale.

2. Penelope sunglasses from Eye Buy Direct. These frames have an iridescent sheen to them, and are great for blocking the sun on all of my adventures, like walking my dog on my time off, or an early morning trip to the library. They are a good combination of eccentric and classic.

3. The board game Acquire. This game is what Monopoly should have been. It involves buying and selling properties, merging with other companies, and investing in stocks for each company. It's really fun, and I was reminded of this when we played with some friends. The level of focus needed isn't too overbearing, and everyone gets drawn into growing their companies and profits.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.