three favorites: october 2, 2016

October 2, 2016


1. Target lace-up ankle boots. I picked these up, even though I hadn't been planning on buying any new clothes for the fall. They were too cute, and too on trend. I did get a blister my first time wearing them at the front of my foot, but took a break, formed some calluses, and haven't had a problem since. I also like that these don't look like medieval footwear, which is the vibe that I get from some lace-up flats.

2. Star Trek the Next Generation. My husband and I started watching this show together, and it's giving me Dr. Who vibes. I love the humanist focus on moral issues, and the styling is both hilarious in the case of Lamar Burton and enviable in the case of Lieutenant Tasha Yar. Her haircut kicks butt. If you are looking for something longer to watch and fill up these chilly autumn nights, I think that Next Generation is an interesting option.

3. Lindt Hello My Name is Strawberry Cheesecake chocolate bar. I tend to pick up one of these while I am grocery shopping, and have to work really hard not to eat the whole thing before my drive home is finished. This is one of my favorite chocolate bars; it's creamy, a little crunchy from the graham cracker crust pieces, and blends two of my favorite things - chocolate and cheesecake.

What are you loving this week?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.