three favorites: september 25, 2016

September 25, 2016

NYX soft matte lip creams in Madrid and Berlin

1. The NYX soft matte lip creams are lovely. I was feeling an itch to buy some liquid lipsticks, but wanted to try some colors, like browns and deeper reds and purples, without splashing out thirty dollars. These are decent, and the price is right. My one complaint is that they don't fade evenly, but I haven't come across a liquid lipstick that does.

2. RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars, Season Two. I am obsessed with drag queens in general, and this show in particular. This show is all the best parts of Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, and America's Got Talent. Also, the makeup. The makeup. It's so incredible to watch the contestants transform into these beautiful and magical women. Drag Race is campy, inclusive, and damn funny. This season is particularly juicy, with queens eliminating each other instead of having Mama Ru announce who is "sashaying away". 

3. The Feedly App. Feedly collects posts from websites and blogs and places them in a user-friendly feed that allows me to sort through the different topics I like to keep up on. It's available on my iPhone, and there is a web based version. I connected it to my Google account and haven't looked back. I love that I don't miss any posts from my favorite bloggers, and I can catch up on posts at any time. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.