teaching: blogs and online resources

August 20, 2016


One of my favorite things to do is look through the thoughtful work of other teachers and education professionals online. Here are some of the best resources I have found to inspire and inform my teaching.
  • Math=Love is a lovely blog written by a passionate and award winning math teacher. Her thoughts on grading and the growth of her students is so inspiring.
  • Edutopia is a great collection of a variety of articles. Especially now, they have great articles about the start of the school year.
  • Free Technology for Teachers is an amazing collection of free resources to be used for education. Really cool.
  • Guides and Workshops from America Healing on Racial Healing are strong resources for our work in racial reconciliation.
I also have written some posts that I think would be helpful, and have a Pinterest board I like to save stuff for high school English teachers in.
  • My blog posts are listed under the category "First Year Teacher Advice"
  • My teaching resources Pinterest board is full of classroom management ideas, among other thing.





1 comment

  1. Thanks for your kind words about me and my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.