styling: gray blazer and emerald courduroys

February 29, 2016


scarf from Target (similar), thrifted Banana Republic blazer, short sleeve color block sweater , and platform brogues from Forever21 (similar). 


I accidentally matched the last day of the February Style Challenge from Wear What Where, which hosts monthly style competitions. Today's prompt was "Leaping Leopard". I am thinking about participating during March, as I would just have to follow the daily prompts, and they are giving out a Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote, and gift cards to the runners up for participating.

Anyway, I liked getting to break out my platform oxfords that I picked up in Tokyo. Sometimes they feel like "Sunday school shoes", but today I felt like they dressed up my outfit.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.