liking: Winter Vacation

January 30, 2016

I live in Minnesota. It's cold. Most people try to leave the state on long weekends or breaks. But, for those of us that stick around, there are lovely things to do- like skiing or hiking, or just sitting inside and staying warm. 

Some of the tidbits that help me to relax and enjoy being cozy on my recent trip to Lake Superior were: a scarf, a chunky knit sweater, a book I hadn't been able to finish (Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov- which I finally finished), a little notebook for sketching and writing, a glossy and hydrating pink lipstick (Sonia Kahuk's Shine Luxe Lip Color in Sheer Pink Lust), a moisturizing multi-tasker (Josie Maran's creamy argan oil- great for cuticles, dry knuckles, and lips), fun socks, and warm slippers. 


Whether you are getting out or staying in, I wish you joy and peace.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.