styling: slouchy knit + marsala pants

December 4, 2015


outfit: thrifted sweater (originally from H&M), scarf from Target, polka dot tank from Target, belt from Target, essential skinny pant in Julie fit from LOFT, and ankle boots from Target.

As the weather gets chilly, I find that I just want to wear layer upon layer. This outfit fits the bill, and is really comfortable for long days in the classroom. I can't seem to walk out of the house without a sweater and scarf. For winter, look for some long drapey sweaters, as they make life better. I promise.

Also, I bought these pants from LOFT this fall, and they are magical. They hold a nice shape, and have a seam up the back, which is a fun detail. I want to collect all the colors.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.