sponsored: Drinking Chai Tea and Planning

October 11, 2015



Tea India sent me the cutest pack of chai teas as the fall started, and I have been loving them. Their Chai Moments line is made up of really convenient powdered chai mixes that only require hot water. As a teacher, I am really excited by these; they are portable, flavorful, caffeinated, and quick. What more could an avid tea drinker who lives the busy life of a teacher ask for? These teas are a great alternative to soda during my afternoon slumps and easy to make at school, but they are equally lovely on my cozy weekends at home.

Today, I had the cardamom flavor, and sipped it as I planned for my week ahead. The spiced steam curled around my cup as I sorted through my Filofax and made sure I knew what was coming up this week. These teas are creamy, strongly flavored, and just delicious. If you are looking for a quick way to enjoy chai tea this fall and winter, I would highly recommend these. The masala tea is the kind of chai I am more used to, much like Starbucks, but less expensive and more convenient. The ginger tea is the spiciest, with that almost crystallized ginger bite to it. The milk tea is a great mild and creamy black tea. The cardamom has a lighter spice to it, and is great on a sunny fall day.

If you can get your hands on a box of Chai Moments, I would highly recommend it. I plan to repurchase the cardamom flavor and keep a box in my desk at school for those days when I just need a chai pick me up.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Pedagogic Style. Design by Fearne.